Let the adventure begin, 3 August

Preparation has come to an end and I have enjoyed my last breathes in Germany. Again I want to thank everyone who helped me during the last days moving out of my appartment and make saying goodbye so easy.
Yesterday 1 of August I finally checked in for a flight to Reykjavik, where I had a 10hour stop. Would not be the first time I had to sleep on an airport bench >>no problem at all!
Flat iron in lower Manhattan.
I have arrived in NYC safe and  well rested.
To the first impressions definitely count the subway and street artist, which perform for some change. The hot weather, but still good working a/c. That way everytime you step out of a a shop, subway, bar... you are shocked by the warmth outside. The many parks NYC has. And people everywhere at everytime thats amazing.


beautiful view of Greenland.
 Massachusetts coast. Will I be able to set sails here myself?

And for all the ones who just want be sure I have really left
\Next thing to do: get an amazing picture of the Manhattan skyline!