UW Stout it's on, September 15

I am getting to know the surroundings more and more. My university gave us the opportunity to meet locals as a host family. I have met a very kind couple (Lynn & Polly) which has a very nice house by a lake. I took some photos of it. Also I will participate two clubs. One is boxing and the other is an automobile club, so we will work on cars trucks. Very nice people and I will probably see them a lot, as I also want to work a little on my truck. Next time I will take pictures of the vehicles they have.
         Lynns House, we had a nice BBQ after being on the boat

Konrad on Lynns Boat
Also I have met someone (Denis) who took me fishing right in front of the dam of Tainter Lake. We caught some nice fish. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the fish.
Denis with wife and kid  fishing
Me fishing
Marika, Josie and me at the first Stout Blue Devil game
We won this game!
Red Cedar, the river which flows through Menomonie
Konrad, me, Hannah, Jenny and Marika shoppping in Eau Claire
Me jumping from the bridge at the bottoms
!
Konrad, Jenny, Marika and Me

Thanks Marika for being a great photographer!