Could a city be bigger?, 5 august

I am getting to know the flair of NYC. There's is music and art on every corner. Hot dog stands with all kinds of variation, I have already tried plenty of them. Traffic is unbelievable, on rush hours you better take the subway. There is little bars, nice restaurants and parks everywhere. I have already eaten one of the best burgers in one restaurant. The meat was just perfect medium rare! And pizza, New York pizza is great.
Well yesterday the day was loaded with sights. Thanks to chantale ( a school friend who was in the city) I had an awesome tour which covered everything I would probably have missed otherwise. So all in all I have been to China town, SoHo, penn station, times square and 8th ave., central park, Rockefeller center, Central Station, Bryant park, the high line, west avenue, Brooklyn bridge, .....
Brooklyn bridge
Special highlight was getting a citibike which costs 10$ per day . And Manhattan definitely has bike friendly streets. Awesome experience.
Check out the photos:

Need a/c in your car? Here s how to

Times square at night


Beautiful spot in Manhattan


Central station