Still alive, August 17

Yes I have arrived in Delaware. It has been some busy weeks.

Dustin and Angie (Angie was my neighbor back in Germany) are so generous and kind to me. Not only they are letting me sleep here. They also try to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyful as possible. And thats what it has been the last days for me.
Two very good friends (LaVon, Heather) were here I think every day I have been here. We had food together, played badminton, go to the beach, go to a bar to meet others, ...
There is more things I finally completed. I bought a truck (dream come true) and a phone card (sim). It took me a lot of time finding the right things. Thanks again to Angie and Dustin for letting me drive their cars and helping me out.
F150, 1999, 5.4L, 190kW, 470Nm, 4wd : MINE

My truck :)
Heather is missing on this pic: Dustin, Angie, LaVon
Great friends. Thanks for meeting you guys. LaVon, Dustin, Angie, Heather

I really had a lot of fun, many beers and a good time.
This day I was walking around. In the store they asked me where I have parked. People looked at me like Im sick... Simple Reason: Nobody walks here. Doesnt matter where you are going, you take the car. Only crossing a street ist the most complicated thing. Often there is no sidewalk. 
Railroad Wilmington

Today: Going to a Phillies game!