Madison, December 22

The fall semester ended very well! So I started driving down to Chicago a little earlier and I slept one day in the truck and two other nights at a very nice and welcoming family in Wheaton.

Parking in Madison, although the guy in front of me got stuck actually

Madison is the capitol of Wisconsin. It is the biggest city in Wisconsin and has the biggest University. I liked walking through the city, even without warm boots!! When I arrived early in the morning I took a long walk through the city. Since it was snowing a lot at the time, the roads and most of all sidewalks were not plowed yet. After walking through the streets my feet were wet, cold and unfeelable hehe
Temperatures were also already falling towards -25° C (-13° F). 


Road conditions
First congregational church
I was the first one to walk here after snow fall
UW Madison, Go Badgers!
Snow pile on cross road in front of Capitol Madison